Youth & Student Accounts
Youth Savings Account
Encourage Saving for the future
Teach Good Financial Habits
"Cash for Grades" Program
Youth Checking Accounts with Co-Signer
At Hercules First Federal Credit Union, we LOVE our K-12 students and want to reward you for all your great efforts at school. During the school year you can earn money for getting good grades. If you are not already a member, EVERY student is welcome to join our credit union. So come in today and get started.
We know that education is important for a strong financial future. That’s why Hercules Credit Union encourages our Youth Members’ scholastic achievements with our “Cash For Grades” program.
- Bring a parent or guardian with your report card from last semester to get started
- Get $2 for every “A or equivalent”
- Get $1 for every “B or equivalent”
- The money is deposited into your Hercules First Federal Credit Union account
- Available to all K-12 students
This scholarship contest is designed to acknowledge exceptional students in our community. The mission statement at Hercules First Federal Credit Union is to help our members achieve their financial goals while “Growing Stronger Together”. Hercules recognizes these young individuals are the key to our future as a credit union and a community. We believe in the potential of these students.
The essay winners will be selected solely by Hercules First Federal Credit Union and its designated judges. All decisions will be final.
Winners will receive:
- 1st Place $1500
- 2nd Place $1000
- 3rd Place $500
- Essay competition is open to high school seniors of the 2021-2022 school year.
- Applicants must plan to pursue an undergraduate degree of certification from an accredited college, university or technical school in 2022.
- Submit a short essay (no longer than 1,000 words double spaced) on the topic of “How can Hercules First Federal Credit Union help those in our community achieve financial success.”
- Essays will be accepted from October 15, 2021 – January 31, 2022.
- Submit essays by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recipients will be notified in February 2022.
“How can Hercules First Federal Credit Union help those in our community achieve financial success.”
If you have any additional questions concerning this contest, please call Amy Durrant or Alan Slagowski at 801-968-9011.