Get Coverage Now
From One of the Most Trusted Names in Identity Theft Protection
Hercules First Federal Credit Union has partnered with one of the nation’s most trusted names in Identity Theft Protection to provide you with a comprehensive Identity Theft Research, Remediation and Recovery Service.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Recovery
- Lost Document Replacement
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance – up to $10,000*
See details below.
Sign Up Today
- All members with a checking account are eligible for coverage
- Coverage is just $3.00 per month
- Complete the “Opt-In” form below to get coverage
- You can cancel at anytime by checking the “cancel” box on the form
Identity Theft Opt-In Form
If you have a checking account at Hercules First Federal Credit Union, you can get a little peace of mind knowing that you have Identity Theft coverage. It’s just $3.00 per month. In order to start this valuable coverage, complete the following form to authorize a $3.00 monthly withdrawal from your checking account.
Protect your Future Today!
Hercules First Federal Credit Union has partnered with one of the nation’s most trusted names in Identity Theft Protection to provide you with a comprehensive Identity Theft Research, Remediation and Recovery Service. All members with checking accounts are eligible for the following services for a nominal monthly fee:
Fully Managed Identity Theft Recovery
If you suspect identity theft, or if your personal information becomes compromised, we will assign you to a professional, certified and licensed Recovery Advocate who will complete the recovery work on your behalf, report progress along the way and be there for you until your good name is restored – no matter how long it takes! This service extends to cover you and up to three generations of family!
Lost Document Replacement
Receive personalized one-on-one assistance to replace identity credential documents that have been lost, stolen or destroyed in connection with your identity fraud event.
Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance – up to $10,000*
You may receive reimbursement for out of pocket expenses incurred during the identity recovery process up to a maximum of $10,000, including reimbursement for lost wages, attorney’s fees and other expenses.
Visit our website to learn more about the services and for complete Terms and Conditions and Evidence of Coverage for Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance.
* Identity theft insurance is underwritten by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company, a member of the Fortegra family of companies. The information provided is a program summary. Please refer to the Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Evidence of Coverage forms for additional information including details of benefits, specific exclusions, terms, conditions and limitations of coverage. Coverage is currently not available to residents of NY and may not be available in other U.S. territories or jurisdictions in the future.
Review Coverage Here