Making a Hercules Credit Union deposit or loan payment has never been easier. The Credit Union can accept Direct Deposits, Electronic Funds Transfers (EFTs), automatic transfers, and wire transfers. By using a direct deposit, money comes to Hercules Credit Union electronically and is available immediately. In most cases, your company payroll department can direct your paycheck or retirement check directly to your savings or checking account. You will need to provide your payroll department with Hercules Credit Union’s routing and transit number and your 4 or 5-digit Hercules Credit Union account number.
Benefits of Direct Deposit
- Checks are automatically deposited into your checking or savings account
- More convenient than stopping by a branch to deposit checks in person
- One less you need to fit into your busy schedule
- Have access to your money on the day the check is issued rather than waiting for a check to clear.
- Have reliable deposits in your account even if your on vacation, sick, or just want to hang out in your pajamas all day
Setting up Direct Deposit
You can set up direct deposit to Hercules Credit Union by giving the following information to your payroll department.
To request additional information call us at (801) 968-9011 to speak with a Member Service Specialist.