Earn Money for Good Grades
Kids Earn $2 per A
At Hercules First Federal Credit Union, we LOVE our K-12 students and want to reward you for all your great efforts at school. During the school year you can earn money for getting good grades. If you are not already a member, EVERYONE is welcome to join our credit union. So come in today and get started.
- Bring a parent or guardian with your report card from last semester to get started
- Get $2 for every “A or equivalent”
- Get $1 for every “B or equivalent”
- The money is deposited into your Hercules First Federal Credit Union account.
- Available to all K-12 students
Hercules First Federal Credit Union is happy to help you save for your next toy, video game or tablet!
Tips For Parents
You can never teach financial responsibility too early. Hercules First Federal Credit Union knows that two of the biggest indicators of future financial success are education and financial literacy. Having your child participate in “Cash For Grades” helps establish good habits including:
- Incentivizing good financial performance
- Establishing habits of saving money for goals
- Familiarizing children with the banking system