Thanks for Coming!
Thanks to all our members attending our 2018 Annual Meeting.
Gerry Paulson and Nancy Friel-Brooks were elected to another three year term on the Board of Directors.
- Our board chairman, Rich Wilcock, spoke on the fact that, as a cooperative, our members still own and control the credit union.
- CEO and President, Brett Blackburn, spoke on the tremendous growth the credit union is enjoying. It is especially impressive when compared to the credit union’s peer group of credit unions. He encouraged members to use the credit union services, saying there is almost nothing a large credit union or bank can do that we can’t.
- And yes, some of the members won prizes, including one lucky member who won a 43″ 4K HD television.
Join us of our Annual Membership Meeting and keep up with the latest credit union news. It’s also a good way to make sure you’re well represented and to participate in the democratic process by electing your board of directors.
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018
- Meeting starts at 7:00 p.m.
- Veridian Events Center, 8030 South 1825 West, West Jordan
- We will be going over new initiatives and reporting on last year’s progress.
- Participate in the electing qualified members to represent you on our board of directors
We’ll see you on the 27th getting reacquainted with old friends, making new friends, getting our annual business done and don’t forget, we’ll give away a few prizes.